High-density polyurethane insulates the Turbo Air PRCBE-84F-N chef base freezer to ensure temperatures stay between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit cools R-290 refrigerant-an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-and the current temperature level can always be monitored on the digital display. The four drawers each holds 180 pounds and seal shut with magnetic gaskets to retain chill.
The Turbo Air PRCBE-84F-N chef base freezer has an interior capacity of 14.75 cubic feet. This storage space is stretched out between two sections and four drawers, while the stainless steel top offers a great place for employees to work on food preparation. With a self-contained condenser, installation is simple, and it cleans itself so employees can tend to other important tasks in the kitchen.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 14.75-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 sections have 4 drawers with magnetic gaskets
- Each drawer holds 2 full-size pans and as much as 180 pounds
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Digital display shows temperature level
- Polyurethane insulation holds in cold air
- Front-breathing unit with a side-mounted condenser
- Water eliminated with hot gas condensate system
- Self-contained, self-cleaning refrigeration system
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to cool the cabinet
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Full marine drip guard edge
Dimensions & Utilities
- 84 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 9.7 A, 4/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Freezer Chef Base, two-section, 84”W, 14.75 cu. ft., (4) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (8) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 4/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.