The Turbo Air PRCBE-84R-N chef base is made of durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel, while the four drawers slide open to reveal 14.75 cubic feet of interior space and can each hold 180 pounds. The top is durable enough to place supplies without worrying about denting or warping, while the self-contained, side-mounted refrigeration systems cools with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant—a good choice for the environment.
With a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the Turbo Air PRCBE-84R-N chef base is great for storing a variety of ingredients in a commercial restaurant. Users can install this unit against a wall or right beside another piece of equipment because of its front-breathing design. It has a hot gas condensate system that removes moisture from the cabinet, and its condenser is self-cleaning to take that burden off employees.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 14.75-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 sections
- 4 drawers with magnetic gaskets
- Each drawer holds 180 pounds and 2 full-size pans
- Temperature holding range: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Temperature readout on a digital display
- Temperature retained with polyurethane insulation
- Front-breathing unit minimizes installation requirements
- Condenser is accessible from the side for maintenance
- Hot gas condensate system
- Self-contained, self-cleaning refrigeration system cools with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Resilient stainless steel construction
- Full marine drip guard edge catches messes
Dimensions & Utilities
- 84 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Refrigerated Chef Base, two-section, 84”W, 14.75 cu. ft., (4) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (8) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.