The two sections of the Turbo Air PRCBE-96F-N chef base freezer have four drawers to hold product. While the left drawers can each hold three full-size food pans, the right drawers can hold two full-size food pans. Each drawer can hold as much as 180 pounds of product. Constructed of stainless steel, the top and drawers are resistant to corrosion, dents, and other damage, which makes the top strong enough to hold kitchen supplies.
The Turbo Air PRCBE-96F-N chef base freezer has a temperature range of -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. To cool the unit, the self-contained refrigeration system uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and it’s mounted on the side for quick access when maintenance is needed. Because the condenser is self-cleaning, and the hot gas condensate system removes moisture, minimal service is needed for this unit.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 17.5-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 sections
- 4 drawers each hold 180 pounds
- Magnetic gasket in drawers reduce energy use
- Left drawers hold 3 full-size pans; right hold 2 full-size pans
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Temperature provided with digital display
- Chill retained with high-density polyurethane insulation
- Unit is front-breathing with a self-cleaning condenser
- Utilizes R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Hot gas condensate system
- Self-contained, side-mounted refrigeration system
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Full marine drip guard edge catches spills
Dimensions & Utilities
- 96 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 9.7 A, 4/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Freezer Chef Base, two-section, 96”W, 17.5 cu. ft., (4) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (10) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 4/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.