The Turbo Air PRCBE-96R-N chef base has a self-cleaning condenser to ease employee tasks. A hot gas condensate system eliminates all moisture in the cabinet, and the refrigeration system is self-contained to speed up installation. Operating with eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this unit produces temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, while high-density polyurethane insulation ensures none of this chill escapes.
Offering a great place for employees to prepare food, the top of the Turbo Air PRCBE-96R-N chef base is made of durable stainless steel. This means heavy pieces of equipment and supplies can be placed on top of the unit without it denting or bending. There are four drawers in this unit that can each hold as much as 180 pounds. While the left drawers hold three full-size food pans, the right hold two.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 17.5-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 sections have 4 drawers that each hold 180 pounds
- Magnetic gaskets reduce energy costs
- Left drawers hold 3 full-size pans
- Right drawers hold 2 full-size pans
- Temperature holding range: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Digital temperature display
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Self-contained, self-cleaning condenser
- Utilizes eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Hot gas condensate system
- Front-breathing, side-mounted refrigeration system
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Full marine drip guard edge keeps spills from falling
Dimensions & Utilities
- 96 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 4.2 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Refrigerator Chef Base, two-section, 96”W, 17.5 cu. ft., (4) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (10) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.