Turbo Air PRO-26-2H2-GS-PT Description
To offer a clear view of the interior, the Turbo Air PRO-26-2H2-GS-PT heated cabinet features glass doors and internal LED lighting. Operators can adjust the temperature between 140 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit using a digital control and monitor system, and when they want to power down the unit, they can do so with a simple on/off switch. Mounted on casters, this unit can be relocated or wheeled out of the way for cleaning.
The Turbo Air PRO-26-2H2-GS-PT holding cabinet offers 26.2 cubic feet of interior space and includes three stainless steel wire shelves. Resisting corrosion and streamlining cleaning, the exterior and interior of the unit are also constructed of stainless steel. To ensure hot air remains in the cabinet, it is fitted with high-density polyurethane insulation.
- 1 section
- Pass-thru model
- 26.2-cu. ft. interior space
- 4 glass half doors
- Cabinet brightened with LED interior lighting
- 3 stainless steel wire shelves
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system keeps temperatures at ideal levels
- Ducted fan air distribution system
- Self-closing doors have a 120-degree stay-open feature
- On/off switch
- High-density polyurethane insulation preserves heat
- Interior and exterior are resilient stainless steel with galvanized bottom and top
- 4-in. swivel casters offer mobility; front casters lock
- Temperature holding range: 140-180 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 283/4 in. W x 361/4 in. D x 78 in. H
- 13.5 A, 1.55 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Heated Cabinet, pass-thru, one-section, 26.2 cu. ft. capacity, 28-3/4″W, (2) front half height hinged glass doors & (2) rear half height hinged solid doors, door locks, (3) stainless steel shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, LED interior lighting, stainless steel interior, 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top & bottom), 1.55kW, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.