Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarm beeps when doors are not sealed.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Sensitive touch display.
Ducted fan air distribution system
Maintains temperature within the food zone
ON/OFF switch is located on control panel
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The PRO series model boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air PRO series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
LED Interior lighting
Includes a U.S. patented dimming option, exclusively from Turbo Air. This feature reduces energy consumption by 3~5%.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Full length stainless steel solid doors with locks
Self-closing doors with stay open feature at 120 degrees
Heated cabinet holds 140°F ~ 180°F for the best in food preservation
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
• PRO-26H-RI: Right hinged, 115V
• PRO-26H-RI-L: Left hinged, 115V
• PRO-26H2-RI: Right hinged, 208V
• PRO-26H2-RI-L: Left hinged, 208V
• Door locks standard
• Solid and sturdy grille design
• Heavy duty stainless steel ramp standard
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
|Capacity||39.32 Cubic Feet|
|Net Weight||325 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||355 lbs.|
There are no reviews yet.