Turbo Air PRO-26H2-RI Description
Made of stainless steel, the Turbo Air PRO-26H2-RI full-height roll-in heated cabinet is resilient and resistant to rusting and bending. It’s insulated with high-density polyurethane to retain heat, ensuring the exterior stays cool to the touch to reduce burn risks. The single door stays open while employees load the cabinet and self-closes to reduce energy loss. To secure items at the end of a shift, the door has locks.
The Turbo Air PRO-26H2-RI insulated heated cabinet has LED interior lights so employees can find what they’re looking for. Using digital controls, the temperature can be adjusted from 140 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit has a single section with an interior space equaling 39.3 cubic feet-plenty of room to hold food at a safe temperature before serving it.
- Part of the Pro series
- 39.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- Designed for roll-in use
- Temperature holding range: 140-180 degrees F
- Temperature can be changed with digital controls
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane to retain heat
- LED lights brighten the cabinet
- 1 self-closing door
- Door stays open while staff load the cabinet
- Locks protect product after hours
- Resilient hinges and handles
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Heavy-duty, galvanized top and bottom
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 273/8 in. L x 311/2 in. D x 667/8 in. H
- Overall: 34 in. L x 373/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 7.5 A, 1,550 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA L14-20P plug
PRO Series Heated Cabinet, roll-in, one-section, 39.3 cu. ft., (1) hinged self-closing full length solid doors with locks & stay open feature, lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges & handles, digital temperature control, LED interior lighting, stainless steel interior, 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top & bottom), stainless steel ramp, 1550 watts, 208/115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, NEMA L14-20P, ETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.