Turbo Air PRO-26R-RI-N Description
Built for holding carts of prepared food, the Turbo Air PRO-26R-RI-N one-section refrigerator stores bulk prepared products such as desserts until it’s time for serving. The refrigerator has a stainless steel interior that resists scratching and rusting, extending its service life. A temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit means the refrigerator can handle most cold storage needs.
This Turbo Air PRO-26R-RI-N roll-in refrigerator has a solid door, giving it better chill retention and less cold air leakage than glass-paned door options. It’s foamed with high-density polyurethane insulation to increase cabinet strength and further optimize thermal effectiveness. The interior is fitted with an LED lighting system that shows what’s inside for less energy cost than conventional lighting.
- Part of the PRO Series
- Replaces PRO-26R-RI-N-L
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 39.32-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1-section, roll-in model
- Accommodates 1 rack
- Self-cleaning condenser cuts down on user labor
- Solid door decreases thermal loss
- Door lock secures the refrigerator after hours
- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel bottom and top
- Sturdy stainless steel interior defends against gouging and scratching
- LED interior lighting illuminates the cabinet
- Hot gas condensate system
- USB storage for temperature data
- Maintains NSF-standard ambient temperatures in 100 degrees F
- Top-mounted refrigeration system
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant with a thermostatic expansion valve
Dimensions & Utilities
- Rack: 27 in. W x 29 in. D x 66 in. H
- Interior: 291/8 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 667/8 in. H
- Overall: 34 in. W x 373/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Refrigerator, roll-in, one-section, 39.32 cu. ft. capacity, 34″W x 37.75″D x 84.25″H, top mount self-contained refrigeration, self-cleaning condenser device, digital temperature controller, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, (1) hinged solid stainless steel door with lock, lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges & handles, LED interior lighting, accepts (1) rack, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized top & bottom), heavy duty stainless steel ramp, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬Æ, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.