Turbo Air PRO-50R-GS-PT-N Description
Using eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the Turbo Air PRO-50R-GS-PT-N pass-thru refrigerator maintains a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Both the exterior and interior of the unit are constructed of stainless steel-a durable material that withstands heavy use without rusting or scratching. The interior is brightened with LED lighting and can be accessed through doors on either side of this pass-thru model.
The Turbo Air PRO-50R-GS-PT-N two-section refrigerator offers 53.87 cubic feet of interior space between its two sections. To ensure strength and streamline cleaning, its six shelves are constructed of stainless steel wire. Enabling users to comfortably relocate the unit, it’s positioned on 4-inch swivel casters.
- 2 sections
- 53.87-cu. ft. interior space
- Pass-thru design
- 6 stainless steel wire shelves
- 2 front glass doors and 2 rear solid doors with locks
- High-density polyurethane insulation prevents cold air from escaping cabinet
- Long-lasting stainless steel exterior and interior with galvanized bottom and top
- LED interior lighting
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system with exterior interface
- Mounted on 4-in. swivel casters; front casters fitted with locks
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Cold air distribution system promotes uniform airflow
- Hot gas condensate system
- Top-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 463/4 in. W x 275/8 in. D x 583/4 in. H
- Overall: 513/4 in. W x 361/4 in. D x 78 in. H
- 8 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Refrigerator, pass-thru, two-section, 48.7 cu. ft. capacity, 51.75″W x 36.25″D x 78″H, top mount self-contained refrigeration, self-cleaning condenser device, digital temperature controller, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, (2) front glass doors & (2) solid rear doors with locks, lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges & handles, LED interior lighting, (6) stainless steel wire shelves, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized top & bottom), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.