The Turbo Air PRO-50R-RI-N two-section, roll-in refrigerator accommodates two racks that can be rolled in over the stainless steel ramp in front of each section. Its doors are made of solid stainless steel and equipped with locks, and a vacuum pressure release device enables users to open the doors instantly and smoothly. A digital control system monitors and adjusts the temperature to keep food at the proper level, and it searches for problems while self-diagnosing any issues it finds.
The compressor is top mounted-an ideal configuration for establishments that use lots of flour, because debris will not settle in and clog the compressor. A protective coating protects the condensate system from corrosion, and a rotating brush cleans the condenser automatically. This Turbo Air PRO-50R-RI-N refrigerator also uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Part of the PRO series
- Net capacity: 81 cu. ft.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel ramp facilitates loading racks into the unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior; galvanized steel top, bottom, and back
- Doors open instantly with the pressure-relief system
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation in the entire cabinet and the solid doors
- LED interior lighting provides product visibility
- Cold air distribution provides a uniform temperature within the foodzone
- Digital temperature control sounds an alarm when the doors are not sealed shut
- Digital display communicates the temperature to the operator
- Accepts 2 racks
- Compressor is top mounted
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-cleaning condenser provides longevity and reduced maintenance by automatically brushing daily
- Condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 63 in. L x 31.5 in. D x 67 in. H
- Overall: 67 in. L x 377/8 in. D x 837/8 in. H
- 8 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with 5-15P NEMA plug
PRO Spec Series Refrigerator, roll-in, two-section, 81 cu. ft. capacity, 66.88″W x 37.75″D x 84.25″H, top mount self-contained refrigeration, self-cleaning condenser device, digital temperature controller, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, (2) hinged solid stainless steel doors with locks, LED interior lighting, accepts (2) racks, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized top & back), heavy duty stainless steel ramp, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.