Turbo Air PST-28-12-N Description
The Turbo Air PST-28-12-N sandwich prep table cools with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To address maintenance needs, its refrigeration system is self-contained and can be accessed from the side to address maintenance needs. Using digital temperature controls, users can adjust the level from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and keep track on a monitoring system. Polyurethane insulation in the cabinet ensures chilled air doesn’t escape.
LED lighting inside the Turbo Air PST-28-12-N salad prep table helps users find what they’re looking for. The top holds 12 pans of ingredients, while a 91/2-inch cutting board offers a place for employees to prepare food for serving. The single door swings open to provide access to the cabinet, which has one shelf to store goods. At the end of the night, the door can be locked to secure product.
- Part of the Pro series
- 8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- Self-contained, side-mounted compressor
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Top opening accommodates 12 pans
- 1 solid door swings open
- Lock prevents theft
- LED interior lighting
- Fan shuts off when the door opens
- Aluminum door liner resists corrosion
- 1 shelf
- 91/2-in. cutting board
- Side rail
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Cold bunker system enables forced airflow
- Stainless steel construction with galvanized bottom
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 221/2 in. L x 17 in. D
- Overall: 271/2 in. L x 34 in. D x 391/8 in. H
- 6.6 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Prep Table, one-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 8.0 cu. ft., 12-pan top opening with hood, (1) right-hinged swing door with lock, aluminum door liner, (1) shelf, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel exterior & interior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condensate system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.