Turbo Air PST-28-D2-N Description
An eco-friendly unit, the Turbo Air PST-28-D2-N salad prep table cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To reduce maintenance needs, the condenser is self-cleaning, and it’s self-contained to expedite installation. Because it breathes from the side, it can be installed up against a wall, while the temperature can be viewed on a monitoring system and adjusted from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit with digital controls.
The Turbo Air PST-28-D2-N sandwich prep table is insulated with polyurethane to reduce energy costs. Constructed of stainless steel, it resists denting, bending, and warping. Cabinet storage is provided behind two solid drawers, and the top holds eight food pans of ingredients. Users can prepare food before serving it on the side rail and 91/2-inch cutting board.
- Part of the Pro series
- 7-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- Top holds 8 pans
- 2 drawers are lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum
- 91/2-in. cutting board and side rail
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital controls enable temperature adjustment
- Monitoring system for temperature level
- Rear-mounted, self-contained, self-cleaning condenser
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant minimizes environmental impact
- Breathes from the side
- Cold bunker system circulates air
- Resilient stainless steel construction
- Durable galvanized bottom
- High-density polyurethane insulation reduces energy costs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. L x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 6.6 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, one-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 7.0 cu.ft., 8-pan top opening with hood, (2) drawers, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, cold bunker system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.