Turbo Air PST-28-G-N Description
The Turbo Air PST-28-G-N sandwich prep table has a glass door that lets employees see what’s being stored without letting energy out. Locks on the door prevent burglary, and a single shelf enables product storage inside the cabinet. This unit has one section with an interior space of 7 cubic feet. The top holds eight pans that are shielded from contaminants with a hood. Because the door is lined with aluminum, it is corrosion resistant.
For durability, the Turbo Air PST-28-G-N prep table is made of stainless steel. The top has a cutting board 91/2 inches deep to slice and dice ingredients, and a side rail provides a place for food assembly. While the temperature in this unit can be adjusted from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit with digital controls, the self-contained condenser cools with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Part of the Pro series
- 7-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- Top accommodates 8 pans
- Hooded top keeps out contaminants
- 1 swinging door made of glass for visibility
- Product secured with door lock
- Fans shut off when door is opened
- Aluminum-lined door resists corrosion
- 91/2-in. cutting board
- Side rail for food prep
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital controls for temperature adjustments
- Temperature monitoring system
- Self-contained, self-cleaning condenser cools with R20 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Rear-mounted compressor breathes from the side
- Air circulated throughout product with cold bunker system
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty galvanized bottom
- Polyurethane insulation retains chill
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. L x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 6.6 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, one-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 7.0 cu. ft., 8-pan top opening with hood, (1) glass hinged swing door with lock, (1) stainless steel shelf, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, cold bunker system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.