Turbo Air PST-48-D4-N Description
To simplify installation, the Turbo Air PST-48-D4-N sandwich and salad prep table has a self-contained refrigeration system. If maintenance is needed, employees can access it quickly from the rear, and because it self-cleans, it doesn’t have to be monitored as often as similar units. It can be installed against a wall because of its side-breathing design, and it cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This unit has a temperature range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Turbo Air PST-48-D4-N prep table holds 12 pans at the top, and a hood protects food in the pans from contamination. Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, cold air is retained in the cabinet to reduce energy costs. The four drawers open to reveal 12 cubic feet of interior space-plenty of room to hold ingredients not currently needed.
- Part of the Pro series
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 4 drawers
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital temperature controls with monitoring system
- Holds 12 pans in the top
- Top hood protects food from airborne bacteria
- Resilient stainless steel construction
- Galvanized bottom
- Polyurethane insulation prevents unneeded energy use
- Air is forced with cold bunker system
- 91/2-in.-deep cutting board
- Side rails enable food prep
- Self-contained refrigeration system is rear mounted
- Unit breathes from the side for installation against a wall
- Self-cleaning compressor
- Cabinet is cooled with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481/4 in. L x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 12.0 cu.ft., 12-pan top opening with hood, (4) drawers, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, cold bunker system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.