Turbo Air PST-48-N Description
To protect stored items, the solid doors on the Turbo Air PST-48-N sandwich prep table have locks, and they are aluminum lined to avoid corrosion. Because it’s insulated with high-density polyurethane, cold air doesn’t seep out of the cabinet, reducing energy costs. Cooling with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the condenser is self-contained, and the temperature can be adjusted from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit with digital controls.
The Turbo Air PST-48-N salad prep table operates with a cold bunker system that forces air to circulate throughout the cabinet. When one of the doors are opened, the fan automatically shuts off. Storage is provided with two shelves inside the table, and it has an interior space of 12 cubic feet between its two sections. The top can hold 12 food pans, while a cutting board offers food prep space.
- Part of the Pro series
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 locking doors with aluminum liner
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Temperature monitoring system and digital controls
- Top opening holds 12 food pans
- Top includes hood
- Made of sturdy stainless steel
- Heavy-duty galvanized bottom
- Money on energy saved with polyurethane insulation
- Cold bunker system forces air circulation
- Fans stop when a door opens
- LED lights streamline product retrieval
- 91/2-in. deep cutting board with a side rail
- Self-contained, side-breathing, and rear-mounted condenser
- Self-cleaning refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 21 in. L x 17 in. D
- 481/4 in. L x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Prep Table, two-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 12.0 cu. ft., 12-pan top opening with hood, (2) hinged swing doors with locks, aluminum door liner, (2) stainless steel shelf, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel exterior & interior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condensate system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.