Turbo Air PST-60-24-N-SL Description
Built with a solid, sliding lid, the Turbo Air PST-60-24-N-SL refrigerated prep table controls cold air to keep pans in the top opening chilled and reduce leakage. Its refrigerated base offers 19 cubic feet of cold storage, while its two solid doors can be locked to keep contents secure. For cleaning and maintenance needs, users can roll the table back and forth on its 4-inch casters, and the front casters can be locked to keep the table from moving while in use.
The Turbo Air PST-60-24-N-SL sandwich and salad prep table has two sections and maintains temperatures from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure that food remains cold and fresh. Operating with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this table has a reduced environmental impact when compared to other types of refrigerant. Its self-cleaning condenser requires reduced maintenance and provides an extended life span of operation.
- PRO series Mega Top unit
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 24
- 19-cu.-ft. interior space
- Slide-back lid
- 2 locking, solid doors on heavy-duty hinges
- Heavy-duty handles remain firm during recurrent use
- Digital external display and temperature control
- LED lighting and fan control inside of cabinet
- Dent-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior
- Galvanized steel bottom
- Aluminum door liners
- Removable, insulated hood and lid
- 2 shelves made of stainless steel
- 91/2 in. W x 1/2-in.-thick, high-density polyethylene cutting board
- CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulates cabinet
- Condenser is self-cleaning for extended use
- Rear-mounted, side-breathing compressor
- Cold bunker system enables air circulation on all sides
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 601/4 in. W x 34 in. D x 391/8 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Prep Table with Slide Lid, two-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 19.0 cu. ft., 24-pan top opening with hood, (2) solid hinged swing doors with locks, aluminum door liner, (2) stainless steel shelves, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, cold bunker system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.