Providing various cold storage options, the Turbo Air PST-60-D2R-N refrigerated prep table has a top opening that can hold 16 sixth-size food pans, while the lower cabinet provides shelved storage space as well as two drawers that can each accommodate pans as deep as 6 inches. To keep contents secure, the stainless steel cabinet door has a lock that can be engaged to limit access to stored supplies.
The Turbo Air PST-60-D2R-N salad and sandwich prep table has a rear-mounted compressor and a self-cleaning condenser that effectively removes dusty buildup once per day. To set the holding temperature from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit, users can operate the unit’s digital controls and monitor performance on its digital display. For enhanced clarity, LED lighting is installed within the cabinet, and a wire shelf gives users a way to keep products organized during storage.
- PRO series Sandwich/Salad unit
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 16
- 16 cu.-ft. interior space
- Top drawer accommodates 1 full-size pan and 3 sixth-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Bottom drawer accommodates 1 full-size pan, as deep as 6 in.
- Solid hood lid
- 1 solid, right-hinged door with lock
- Digital controls and external display
- Interior cabinet LED lighting and fan control
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Galvanized steel bottom resists warping
- Aluminum door liners
- Removable, insulated hood and lid
- 1 stainless steel shelf
- 91/2 in. W x 1/2-in.-thick, high-density polyethylene cutting board
- High-density polyurethane foam is foamed in place to insulate cabinet
- Self-cleaning condenser for extended life span
- Rear-mounted, side-breathing compressor
- Cold bunker system circulates air evenly around pans
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 601/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 16.0 cu.ft., 16-pan top opening with hood, (1) solid hinged swing door with lock, aluminum door liner, (1) stainless steel shelf, (2) drawers, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, cold bunker system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.