Turbo Air PST-60-D4-N Description
Able to accommodate 16 sixth-size pans of fresh, cold ingredients, the Turbo Air PST-60-D4-N refrigerated prep table makes a good choice for locations that utilize a high volume of sliced meats, cheese, lettuce, and other sandwich toppings throughout the day. It has a solid hood and lid that help contain chilled air when the top is closed; when it’s open, the table’s cold bunker system directs air around the pans to keep them chilled without wasting energy.
The Turbo Air PST-60-D4-N refrigerated prep table is made of stainless steel with a galvanized steel bottom and aluminum door liners to resist rust and scratches from heavy use. To provide users with an area for chopping and slicing products during assembly, the table’s front includes a 91/2-inch-wide cutting board made of high-density polyethylene. For facilitating smooth movement, 4-inch casters support the unit, and the front casters have brakes to prevent unanticipated rolling during use.
- PRO series Sandwich/Salad unit
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 16
- 16-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 drawers
- Top drawers each accommodate 1 full-size pan and 3 sixth-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Bottom drawers each hold 1 full-size pan, as deep as 6 in.
- Solid hood lid
- Digital controls with external digital display
- Interior and exterior made of stainless steel for durability
- Galvanized steel bottom is dent resistant
- Heavy-duty handles
- Insulated hood and lid can be removed for cleaning
- 91/2 in. W x 1/2-in.-thick, high-density polyethylene cutting board
- High-density polyurethane foam insulates unit
- Condenser is self-cleaning for extended use
- Rear-mounted, side-breathing compressor
- Cold bunker system keeps air circulating around pans
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 601/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 16.0 cu.ft., 16-pan top opening with hood, (4) drawers, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, cold bunker system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.