Turbo Air PST-72-30-N Description
The Turbo Air PST-72-30-N prep table with refrigerated base can accommodate as many as 30 sixth-size pans, each of which can be as deep as 6 inches. Inside, it provides users with 23 cubic feet of storage space and two stainless steel shelves to keep backup supplies cold and close at hand. Operating with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this table maintains temperatures between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit to keep sandwich ingredients fresh.
Designed for extended use in high-volume environments, the Turbo Air PST-72-30-N refrigerated prep table is constructed primarily of stainless steel inside and out, with a galvanized steel bottom and aluminum door liners. It rests on 4-inch casters, giving users a way to move the unit from place to place without a dolly. Once it’s installed, users can engage the locks that are built into the front casters to keep the table from rolling unexpectedly.
- PRO series Mega Top unit
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 30
- 23-cu.-ft. interior space
- Solid, insulated hoods and lids
- 2 solid swing doors with locks
- Temperature control and display are digital
- Fan control and LED interior lighting
- Interior and exterior are durable stainless steel
- Galvanized steel bottom
- Aluminum door liners
- Heavy-duty handles and hinges withstand long-term use
- Removable hoods and lids
- Spring-assisted, heavy-duty gravity hinges
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- 91/2 in. W x 1/2-in.-thick, high-density polyethylene cutting board
- Insulated with CFC-free polyurethane foam
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Self-cleaning condenser removes dust and buildup
- Rear-mounted, side-breathing compressor
- Cold bunker system keeps pans cold when lid is open
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 725/8 in. W x 34 in. D x 391/8 in. H
- 9.9 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Prep Table, two-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 23.0 cu. ft., 30-pan top opening with hood, (2) hinged swing doors with locks, aluminum door liner, (2) stainless steel shelves, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel exterior & interior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condensate system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.