Turbo Air PST-72-D2R-N Description
Between its two sections, the Turbo Air PST-72-D2R-N sandwich and salad prep table offers 19 cubic feet of interior space. Using eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, it holds product at temperatures between 32 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Constructed of durable stainless steel, this unit can withstand frequent use without scratching, rusting, or warping.
To reduce the accumulation of dust and debris, the Turbo Air PST-72-D2R-N two-section prep table features a self-cleaning condenser. Its fan automatically shuts off when the door opens to prevent warm air from being drawn in and raising the interior temperature. Further preserving chill, this unit is insulated with high-density polyurethane.
- 2 sections
- 19-cu.-ft. interior space
- Top opening accommodates 18 pans
- 2 hoods
- 2 drawers
- 1 solid locking door prevents theft
- Constructed of stainless steel with galvanized bottom
- LED interior lighting improves visibility
- Fan shuts off when door is open
- Aluminum door liner resists corrosion
- 1 stainless steel shelf
- 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board with side rail
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Cools with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Side-mounted, self-contained compressor
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Cold bunker system enables forced airflow
- Mounted on 4-in. swivel casters
- High-density polyurethane insulation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 331/8 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 725/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 9.9 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 19.0 cu.ft., 18-pan top opening with (2) hoods, (1) solid hinged swing door with lock, aluminum door liner, (1) stainless steel shelf, (2) drawers, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, cold bunker system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.