To ensure a long lifespan in high-volume environments, the Turbo Air PST-72-D4-N sandwich and salad prep table is constructed of rust- and scratch-resistant stainless steel. It maintains temperatures between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit using a self-contained refrigeration system and eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Preventing cold air from leaking out of the cabinet, it’s insulated with high-density polyurethane.
So it can be wheeled between locations for service or cleaning, the Turbo Air PST-72-D4-N one-section prep table is mounted on 4-inch swivel casters. Its condenser is self-cleaning to reduce dust buildup, and its interior is fitted with LED lighting for visibility. For durability, this unit is equipped with a 91/2-inch cutting board made of polyethylene.
- 1 section
- 19-cu.-ft. interior space
- 18-pan top opening
- 2 hoods
- 4 drawers
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction with galvanized bottom
- LED interior lighting
- 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board with side rail
- Self-contained, side-mounted compressor
- Condenser is self-cleaning
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant minimizes environmental impact
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- High-density polyurethane insulation traps cold air
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system maintains consistent temperatures
- Cold bunker system evenly circulates forced air
- 4-in. swivel casters facilitate transportation
Dimensions & Utilities
- 725/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 9.9 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, one-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 19.0 cu.ft., 18-pan top opening with (2) hoods, (4) drawers, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, cold bunker system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.