Using eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the Turbo Air PST-72-N two-section prep table maintains temperatures between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Made of stainless steel with a galvanized bottom, it can withstand heavy use without scratching, denting, or corroding. To prevent unauthorized cabinet access, each of its two doors are fitted with locks.
The Turbo Air PST-72-N refrigerated prep table is insulated with high-density polyurethane for optimal chill preservation. Its compressor is self-contained to simplify installation, and its condenser is self-cleaning to prevent dust accumulation. Offering a clear view of the interior, it’s fitted with LED lighting.
- 2 sections
- 19-cu.-ft. interior space
- Top opening holds 18 pans
- 2 hoods
- 2 stainless steel shelves streamline cleaning and resist scratching
- 2 solid doors lock
- Made of long-lasting stainless steel with galvanized bottom
- LED interior lighting
- Fan shuts off when door is open to prevent warm air from being drawn in
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum door liner
- 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board with side rail
- Self-contained, rear-mounted compressor
- Condenser is self-cleaning to reduce labor
- High-density polyurethane insulation preserves chilled air
- Cold bunker system evenly circulates forced air
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- 4-in. swivel casters offer maneuverability
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 331/8 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 725/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 9.9 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Interested in reading further? Take a look at our introduction to prep tables.
PRO Series Sandwich/Salad Prep Table, two-section, side breathing, rear mount self-contained compressor, 19.0 cu. ft., 18-pan top opening with hood, (2) hinged swing doors with locks, aluminum door liner, (2) shelves, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel exterior & interior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condensate system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.