Turbo Air PUF-28-N Description
To ensure durability with heavy use, the Turbo Air PUF-28-N one-section freezer is constructed of rust-resistant stainless steel with a galvanized bottom. Its single section offers 6.8 cubic feet of interior space and is brightened with LED interior lighting for a clear view. The cabinet can be accessed through the unit’s single solid door, which is fitted with a theft-deterring lock.
The temperature of the Turbo Air PUF-28-N undercounter freezer can be adjusted using its digital temperature control and monitoring system. It uses R-290 refrigerant-an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-to maintain temperatures between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Preventing chilled air from seeping out of the cabinet, it’s insulated with high-density polyurethane.
- Replaces PUF-28-N-L
- 1 section
- 6.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 solid door with lock
- 1 stainless steel shelf expedites cleaning
- Door liner is corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Constructed of sturdy stainless steel with galvanized bottom
- LED interior lighting improves visibility
- Fan shuts off automatically when door opens
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system is self-contained
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Mounted on 4-in. swivel casters
- Self-cleaning condenser prevents dust accumulation
- High-density polyurethane insulation prevents cold air from seeping out the cabinet
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant minimizes environmental impact
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 221/2 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 271/2 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Undercounter Freezer, one-section, 6.8 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration, (1) right-hinged swing solid door with lock, aluminum door liner, (1) stainless steel shelf, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.