Sturdy and long lasting, the Turbo Air PUF-48-N undercounter freezer is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Each of its two doors lock to prevent unauthorized access, and its interior is brightened with LED lighting to ease product retrieval. Simplifying installation, it features a self-contained refrigeration system.
To enable swift, comfortable relocation, the Turbo Air PUF-48-Ntwo-section freezer is positioned on 4-inch swivel casters. It uses eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Reducing labor and maximizing performance, this unit’s condenser is self-cleaning.
- 2 sections, each with a durable stainless steel shelf
- 12.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 solid doors have locks to prevent theft
- Magnetic gaskets seal in cold air
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Galvanized bottom
- LED interior lighting enhances cabinet visibility
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser
- Cools with environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 4-in. swivel casters for maneuverability
- High-density polyurethane insulation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 481/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 8 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 12.2 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration, (2) hinged swing solid doors with locks, aluminum door liner, (2) stainless steel shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.