The Turbo Air PUF-60-N two-section freezer utilizes a rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system. Between its two sections, it provides 15.5 cubic feet of interior space and two stainless steel shelves. For durability and corrosion-resistance, the remainder of the unit is also constructed of stainless steel.
To prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet, the Turbo Air PUF-60-N undercounter freezer is insulated with high-density polyurethane. Operators can adjust the unit’s temperature between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit using a precise digital temperature control and monitoring system. It cools with R-290 refrigerant-a hydrocarbon that’s more environmentally friendly than traditional alternatives.
- 2 sections
- 15.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 stainless steel shelves streamline cleaning
- 2 solid doors have magnetic gaskets to seal in cold air
- LED lighting optimizes internal illumination
- Door locks secure products
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Stainless steel construction resists rusting, denting, and scratching
- Galvanized bottom
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Self-cleaning condenser removes dust to prevent buildup
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 4-in. swivel casters ease maneuvering
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 27 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 601/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 8.9 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 15.5 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration, (2) hinged swing solid doors with locks, aluminum door liner, (2) stainless steel shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.