Insulated with polyurethane, the Turbo Air PUR-48-G-N undercounter refrigerator retains chill and reduces energy use. It has two sections and 12.2 cubic feet of interior space, which can be accessed behind two doors. Made of glass, users can see inside the cabinet without opening the doors, which have locks to secure product after hours. Magnetic gaskets on the doors provide a tight seal to trap cold air.
The Turbo Air PUR-48-G-N two-section undercounter refrigerator is made of durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. It has digital controls that enable temperature adjustment from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and this temperature can be monitored with an accurate readout. Because the doors are lined in aluminum, they resist corrosion, while the bottom of the unit is galvanized for strength.
- Part of the PRO series
- 12.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 glass doors provide interior view
- Magnetic gaskets help retain cold air
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum liner
- Locks secure product
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital temperature controls with monitoring system
- Polyurethane insulation reduces energy loss
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Strong galvanized bottom
- Self-cleaning, self-contained condenser is rear mounted
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 12.2 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration, (2) hinged swing glass doors with locks, aluminum door liner, (2) shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.