Cooling with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the Turbo Air PUR-60-D4-N undercounter refrigerator is environmentally friendly. To streamline installation, the refrigeration system is self-contained, and it cleans itself to reduce maintenance needs. If users need to access it, they can do so from the back, while a monitoring system provides a readout to inform employees if something is wrong with the temperature. Adjustable with digital controls, this unit has a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Turbo Air PUR-60-D4-N two-section undercounter refrigerator has four drawers that open to reveal 15.5 cubic feet of interior space. To prevent unwanted temperature changes, the drawers are sealed tight with magnetic gaskets. Constructed of stainless steel, the refrigerator is durable and resists corrosion, dents, and scratches.
- Part of the PRO series
- 15.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital controls enable temperature adjustments
- Monitoring system provides readout
- Self-contained refrigeration system reduces cross contamination risks
- Rear-mounted condenser eases servicing
- Self-cleaning refrigeration system cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 4 drawers with magnetic gaskets
- Polyurethane insulation reduces energy use
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Galvanized bottom enhances strength
Dimensions & Utilities
- 601/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 15.5 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration, (4) drawers, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.