Turbo Air PUR-72-D2R-N Description
To hold product, the Turbo Air PUR-72-D2R-N undercounter refrigerator has a single shelf behind the door section. Protecting stored items, the door has a lock, and more storage is provided with two drawers. For a tight seal, the door and drawers have magnetic gaskets that reduce energy use, and polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to prevent energy from escaping. This unit has an interior space of 18.8 cubic feet.
To help employees find what they’re looking for, the Turbo Air PUR-72-D2R-N two-section undercounter refrigerator is brightened with LED lights. Digital controls enable temperature adjustment from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the unit has a monitoring system for accuracy. Great for repeated use, it’s made of resilient stainless steel, and the bottom is galvanized for durability.
- Part of the PRO series
- 18.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital temperature controls
- Monitoring system ensures temperature monitoring
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Self-cleaning condenser
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Bright LED interior lights
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Resilient stainless steel construction
- Durable galvanized bottom
- 1 left-mounted locking door with an aluminum liner
- Fan system shuts off when door opens
- 1 storage shelf
- 2 right-mounted drawers
- Magnetic gaskets seal door and drawers
Dimensions & Utilities
- 725/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 9.9 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 18.8 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration, (1) solid hinged swing door with lock, aluminum door liner, (1) stainless steel shelf, (2) drawers, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.