Turbo Air PUR-72-D2R(L)-N Description
For product location, the interior of the Turbo Air PUR-72-D2R(L)-N undercounter refrigerator is brightened with LED lights. The single door has locks to protect items stored on the shelf, and when the door is opened, the fans shut off automatically. Additional storage is offered with two drawers, and the drawers and door are shut tightly with magnetic gaskets for money and energy savings.
Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the Turbo Air PUR-72-D2R(L)-N PRO series undercounter refrigerator produces temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature can be monitored using a readout and adjusted with digital controls. Because the condenser is self-contained, installation is simple, and the risk of cross contamination is reduced. If maintenance is needed, the condenser can be accessed from the rear.
- Part of the PRO series
- 18.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Adjustable digital controls with a monitoring system
- Rear-mounted condenser is self-contained
- Refrigeration system is self-cleaning
- Utilizes environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Interior LED lights
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Galvanized bottom
- 1 locking right-mounted door
- Fans shut off when door is opened
- Door opens to reveal a shelf
- Aluminum liner helps reduce corrosion
- 2 left-mounted drawers
- Magnetic gaskets provide tight seal
Dimensions & Utilities
- 725/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 9.9 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 18.8 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration, (1) solid hinged swing door with lock, aluminum door liner, (1) stainless steel shelf, (2) drawers, digital temperature control & monitor system, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), LED interior lighting & fan control, self-cleaning condenser, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.