Turbo Air RBCO-N1 Description
The Turbo Air RBCO-N1 Radiance convection oven has a single baking chamber that holds five 16-inch by 24-inch food pans. This unit has a door with heat-reflecting glass so users can see inside it to watch products as they cook without losing a lot of heat. When the door is opened, the bi-directional fan inside shuts off.
Using both hot air and steam to cook, the Turbo Air RBCO-N1 convection oven has a temperature range of 90 to 536 degrees Fahrenheit. It has five menu functions that can be configured to precise settings, helping users create consistent batches of products.
- 1 tier
- Holds (5) 16-in. x 24-in. European-size pans
- Thermal, heat-reflecting glass door
- Precise temperature control
- Temperature range: 90-536 degrees F
- 5 menu saving functions offer consistent results
- Hot air and steam
- Bi-directional fan
- Fan shuts off when door is opened
- 60-min. timer
- Interior and exterior are made of dent-resistant stainless steel
- Included bottom rack
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 161/8 in. W x 261/8 in. D x 191/4 in. H
- Overall: 303/4 in. W x 455/8 in. D x 661/8 in. H
- 21 A, 8 kW
- 220 V/60 Hz/3 ph
Radiance Convection Oven, Electric, 1 tier, holds 5 trays, European pan size (16″x24″), thermal heat reflecting glass door, precise temperature control, 5 menu saving functions, hot air & steam, bi-directional fan, door switch cutoff for fan, 60 minute timer, stainless steel interior & exterior, included bottom rack for 1 tier only, 220v/60/3-ph, 21 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.