Turbo Air RBCO-N1U Description
The Turbo Air RBCO-N1U uses hot air and steam to maintain moisture levels while cooking food. Because the thermostat ranges from 90 to 536 degrees, users can accomplish a variety of functions, from warming to broiling. Enabling users to retain settings for future use, its menu provides five saving functions. Constructed of durable stainless steel, it has a stackable design that enables a second unit to be placed on top.
Featuring bi-directional fans and precision temperature monitoring and control, the Turbo Air RBCO-N1U can adjust cooking temperature based on ambient and internal temperatures. While also giving the user a clear view inside of the oven, the oven door sports double-pane thermal glass. With the aforementioned stackable design and bottom rack for storing cooking pans, the Turbo Air RBCO-N1U makes an excellent addition to any kitchen where space is at a premium.
- Standard-depth single deck
- Thermal convection heat with steam
- Cook range: 90-536 degrees F
- Holds (5) 18 in. x 26 in. pans per deck
- 1 glass door
- Stackable design
- Fully insulated
- Stainless steel construction inside and out
- Double-pane thermal glass reflects heat
- Controls react to internal and ambient temperatures for precision
- 5 menu save functions
- Bi-directional fan measures 13.2 in.
- Fan cutoff switch located on door
- 60 min. timer flashes to alert user
- Bottom support rack with pan storage
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 183/4 in. W x 293/8 in. D x 193/4 in. H
- Overall: 331/4 in. W 487/8 in. x 641/8 in. H
- 21 A, 8 kW
- 220 V/3 Ph/60 Hz
- Water feed pipe: 1/2-in. ball valve
Radiance Convection Oven, Electric, 1 tier, holds 5 trays, US pan size (18″x26″), thermal heat reflecting glass door, precise temperature control, 5 menu saving functions, hot air & steam, bi-directional fan, door switch cutoff for fan, 60 minute timer, stainless steel interior & exterior, included bottom rack for 1 tier only, 220v/60/3-ph, 21 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.