Turbo Air RBDO-43 Description
The Turbo Air RBDO-43 Radiance deck oven uses electricity to heat products evenly and give them a crispy crust. Each of its three tiers can hold four European 16-inch by 24-inch trays. The corners are rounded to prevent injuries and, if the unit overheats, a sensor kicks in to protect users from burns.
On each tier of the Turbo Air RBDO-43 deck oven, a see-through window enables users to monitor product. Separate controls for the top and bottom of the decks can cook crusts thoroughly without burning toppings. A microprocessor controls heating from 0 to 100 percent.
- Part of the Radiance series
- Temperature range: 90-536 degrees F
- Overheat protection sensor prevents burns
- Corners are rounded to counteract injury
- Microprocessor-operated heating control goes from 0-100 percent for precise temperatures
- Heating system uniformly distributes heat and evenly browns product
- Each deck has separate top and bottom heating elements
- 3 tiers
- Holds 4 European trays per deck
- Timer with arrow buttons to set the desired time
- Adjustable legs and casters enable custom arrangements
- Powered by electricity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Decks: 48 in. L x 345/8 in. D x 77/8 in. H
- Overall: 641/2 in. L x 433/4 in. D x 741/4 in. H
- 65 A
- 220 V/60 Hz/3 ph
Radiance Deck Oven, Electric, 3 tiers, holds 4 trays per deck, European pan size (16″x24″), temperature control top & bottom heating element per deck, overheat protection sensor, see-thru window, microprocessor heating control, adjustable legs & casters, 220v/60/3-ph, 65 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.