Turbo Air SAK-50L-N Description
Increasing the possibility of impulse purchases, the angled glass on the Turbo Air SAK-50L-N refrigerated sushi case lets customers clearly see what is being offered. When a selection is made, product can be retrieved from the rear with two sliding doors. Three bottom shelves offer storage for supplies not being used in the display, and the unit has an interior space of 1.3 cubic feet.
The Turbo Air SAK-50L-N sushi case has a left-mounted, self-contained compressor that cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. It maintains temperatures from 35 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit with an ambient temperature range of 50 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and to remove condensation, this unit has a 1-inch drain.
- 1.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- Left-sided, self-contained compressor
- Angled top glass
- Body and food plates are 304 stainless steel
- Temperature holding range: 35-41 degrees F
- Ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Saturation: 39 degrees F
- 2 sliding glass doors with handles
- 3 bottom shelves
- 1-in. drain
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 11 in. W x 11 in. D
- Interior: 331/4 in. W x 12 in. D x 61/2 in. H
- Overall: 481/4 in. W x 141/8 in. D x 111/2 in. H
- 4.6 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 1.3 cu. ft., 48″W, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, self-contained, compressor located on the left from the customer side view, top glass angles down, 304 stainless steel exterior body & food plates, (2) tempered glass sliding doors with door handles, (3) bottom shelves, 1″ drain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cCSAus, CSA-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.