Turbo Air SAK-50R-N Description
The Turbo Air SAK-50R-N sushi case is made of durable 304 stainless steel. It will also resist corrosion when moisture builds up, which can be emptied through the 1-inch drain. Cooling with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the right-sided compressor is self-contained to streamline installation. This unit has a temperature range of 35 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The sliding glass doors in the rear of the Turbo Air SAK-50R-N refrigerated sushi case ease loading and unloading. To entice customers, the front of the case is made of angled glass that provides a clear view inside. Supplies that aren’t being displayed can be stored on the three bottom shelves.
- 1.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- Right-sided, self-contained compressor
- Top glass is angled down
- 304 stainless steel body and food plates
- Temperature holding range: 35-41 degrees F
- Ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Saturation: 39 degrees F
- Rear sliding glass doors have handles
- 3 bottom shelves
- 1-in. drain
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 11 in. W x 11 in. D
- Interior: 331/4 in. W x 12 in. D x 61/2 in. H
- Overall: 481/4 in. W x 141/8 in. D x 111/2 in. H
- 4.6 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 1.3 cu. ft., 48″W, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, self-contained, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, top glass angles down, 304 stainless steel exterior body & food plates, (2) tempered glass doors with door handles, (3) bottom shelves, 1″ drain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cCSAus, CSA-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.