Turbo Air SAK-60R-N Description
The Turbo Air SAK-60R-N sushi case showcases plates of sushi on five stainless steel shelves. Curved front glass draws attention to the unit, and glass doors at the rear provide access to the interior. A 1-inch drain hole is integrated into the left side of the unit, and the slightly inclined bottom directs liquid into the drain to simplify cleanup. Since the exterior is made of stainless steel, the Turbo Air SAK-60R-N sushi case has an elegant look and durability for heavy use.
- (5) 11-in. x 9-in. stainless steel shelves display plates of sushi
- Curved top front glass showcases product
- Low-E, tempered glass doors at the rear
- Plastic door handles
- Stainless steel exterior provides strength and rust resistance
- 1-in. drain hole on the left side
- Slightly inclined bottom directs liquid to the drain
- Required ambient air temperature: 50-80 degrees F
- 1.7 cu. ft. interior space
- 4.6 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.93-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 451/8 in. W x 12 in. D x 61/2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 593/4 in. W x 143/4 in. D x 111/2 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 35-41 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator resists corrosion with a coating
- Mounted on the right side
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 60″W, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, self-contained, top glass angles down, 304 stainless steel exterior body & food plates, tempered glass doors with door handles, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, (4) sliding rear doors, (5) bottom shelves, 1″ drain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cCSAus, CSA-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.