Turbo Air SAK-70R-N Description
The Turbo Air SAK-70R-N sushi case is made of durable stainless steel, which resists scratches and dents. Its sleek Euro design fits into almost any theme and showcases plates of sushi on five 11-inch-by-11-inch stainless steel shelves. The top front glass is curved and angled down, enabling customers to view the displayed product. Coated in low-E, the tempered glass doors slide open with sturdy plastic handles at the chef’s side. Its bottom is slightly slanted to direct liquids to the drain. The Turbo Air SAK-70R-N sushi display case has a compressor on its right side and can be serviced without being moved.
- Stainless steel construction adds durability and style
- Top front glass is curved and angled down, displaying contents
- 1-in.-dia. drain hole with plastic cover
- Slanted bottom directs water to the drain
- Solid stainless steel shelves display food
- Tempered low-E glass rear doors
- Sturdy plastic door handles
- Temperature range: 35-41 degrees F
- Right-side-mounted compressor can be serviced without moving the unit
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained system requires no plumbing
- Required ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Maximum relative humidity for operation: 55 percent
- 2.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4.6 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.93-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 11 in. x 11 in.
- Interior dimensions: 567/8 in. W x 12 in. D x 61/2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 711/4 in. W x 143/4 in. D x 111/2 in. H
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 72″W, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, self-contained, top glass angles down, 304 stainless steel exterior body & food plates, tempered glass doors with door handles, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, (4) sliding rear doors, (5) bottom shelves, 1″ drain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cCSAus, CSA-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.