Digital controls in the Turbo Air SAS-50L-N sushi case enable temperature adjustment from 35 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, while a display provides a readout of the current level. Brightening the display and enticing customers, the interior is illuminated with LED lights. The front is made of see-through glass, and the rear has sliding glass doors that open for product retrieval.
The Turbo Air SAS-50L-N refrigerated sushi case has a sleek black design that looks nice in a variety of settings. Because the refrigeration system is self-contained, after plugging the unit into the wall, it’s ready to go. It cools with R290 refrigerant-a natural hydrocarbon that is good for the environment, and with automatic defrost, any ice that builds up inside is eliminated.
- 1.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Self-contained compressor located on the left
- Straight front glass
- Sleek black exterior
- Temperature holding range: 35-41 degrees F
- Ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Saturation: 39 degrees F
- Digital temperature control with display
- Rear glass doors slide open
- Door handles
- 3 bottom shelves
- Automatic defrost
- Wicking pad and hot gas loop
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Interior has Bright LED interior lights
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 11 in. W x 11 in. D
- Overall: 465/8 in. W x 141/8 in. D x 131/2 in. H
- 3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 47″W, 1.5 cu. ft. capacity, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, compressor located on the left from the customer side view, self-contained, straight front glass, (2) tempered glass sliding doors with door handles, LED interior lighting, (3) stainless steel solid-bottom shelves, digital temperature display and control, black exterior color, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 1/6 HP, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.