For product viewing, the Turbo Air SAS-50R-N refrigerated sushi case has a straight front glass, and the cabinet is lit with LED lights to further enhance the display. The rear glass doors have handles to facilitate grip, and they slide open to load the cabinet or retrieve product when a customer makes a selection. If additional items need to be held, this unit has three bottom shelves.
The temperature in the Turbo Air SAS-50R-N sushi case can be adjusted from 35 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, while a display reads out the current number. Fitting into a variety of environments, it features a sleek black exterior. This unit has a self-contained compressor and cools with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 1.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Self-contained compressor is located on the right
- Straight front glass provides an interior view
- Attractive black exterior
- Temperature holding range: 35-41 degrees F
- Ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Saturation: 39 degrees F
- Temperature controls and display
- 2 glass doors slide open with handles
- 3 bottom shelves store additional items
- Automatic defrost
- Wicking pad and hot gas loop
- Chills with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- LED interior lights
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 11 in. W x 11 in. D
- Overall: 465/8 in. W x 141/8 in. D x 131/2 in. H
- 3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 47″W, 1.5 cu. ft. capacity, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, self-contained, digital temperature display and control, straight front glass, (2) tempered glass sliding doors with door handles, LED interior lighting, (3) stainless steel solid-bottom shelves, digital temperature display and control, black exterior color, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 1/6 HP, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.