Turbo Air SAS-60L-N Description
Illuminated with LED lights, the Turbo Air SAS-60L-N sushi case draws the attention of customers as they walk by. They can see what’s being served through its glass construction, and if a selection is made, an employee can grab product through the four sliding rear doors. Sushi is kept cold using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, producing a set temperature between 35 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
Holding additional supplies not currently on display, the Turbo Air SAS-60L-N refrigerated sushi case has five bottom shelves. Digital controls enable temperature adjustment, and a display provides the current level so employees can ensure everything is working properly. If maintenance is needed, the compressor can be accessed from the left side.
- 1.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 35-41 degrees F
- Ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Saturation: 39 degrees F
- Digital temperature controls
- Temperature display enables monitoring
- Left-mounted compressor is self-contained
- Straight front glass provides view
- Black exterior
- 4 rear doors slide open to reveal product
- Handles ease door opening
- Storage provided with 5 bottom shelves
- Automatic defrost removes ice
- Wicking pad and hot gas loop
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- LED interior lights
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 11 in. W x 11 in. D
- Overall: 581/2 in. W x 141/8 in. D x 131/2 in. H
- 3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 59″W, 1.9 cu. ft. capacity, ambient temperature range 50-80¬∞F, saturation 39¬∞F, compressor located on the left from the customer side view, self-contained, digital temperature display and control, straight front glass, (4) tempered glass sliding doors with door handles, LED interior lighting, (5) stainless steel solid-bottom shelves, digital temperature display and control, black exterior color, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 1/6 HP, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.