For an unobstructed view of displayed product, the Turbo Air SAS-60R-N refrigerated sushi case features a straight glass front. It maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit using R290 refrigerant-an environmentally friendly option. To streamline installation and simplify maintenance, its refrigeration system is self-contained and side mounted.
Chefs can access the interior of the Turbo Air SAS-60R-N sushi display case through its four rear sliding doors. It’s fitted with LED lighting to enhance product presentation and designed with a slightly inclined bottom for drainage. Blending in unobtrusively with a variety of existing decor, this unit’s exterior is black.
- 1.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- Straight glass front optimizes customer view
- 4 rear sliding doors made of sturdy tempered glass
- 5 bottom shelves made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- LED interior lighting enhances product presentation
- Slightly inclined bottom improves drainage
- Black exterior
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Automatic defrost
- Self-contained refrigeration system mounted on right side
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 581/2 in. W x 141/2 in. D x 131/2 in. H
- 3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 59″W, 1.9 cu. ft. capacity, ambient temperature range 50-80¬∞F, saturation 39¬∞F, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, self-contained, digital temperature display and control, straight front glass, (4) tempered glass sliding doors with door handles, LED interior lighting, (5) stainless steel solid-bottom shelves, digital temperature display and control, black exterior color, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 1/6 HP, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.