To offer a clear view of the food being displayed, the Turbo Air SAS-70L-N refrigerated sushi case features a straight glass front and interior LED lighting. The cabinet can be accessed through its four rear doors, and its bottom is slightly inclined to facilitate proper drainage. Using eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this unit holds product between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Turbo Air SAS-70L-N sushi display case includes five bottom shelves made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel. To streamline installation and service, it utilizes a self-contained refrigeration system mounted on the left side. This unit offers 2.3 cubic feet of interior space and features a sleek black exterior that complements existing decor.
- 2.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- Straight glass front offers visibility
- 4 rear sliding doors constructed of tempered glass
- 5 stainless steel bottom shelves
- LED lighting brightens interior
- Slightly inclined bottom improves drainage
- Black exterior
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- Self-contained refrigeration system mounted on left side
Dimensions & Utilities
- 701/4 in. W x 141/2 in. D x 131/2 in. H
- 3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 71″W, 2.3 cu. ft. capacity, ambient temperature range 50-80¬∞F, saturation 39¬∞F, compressor located on the left from the customer side view, self-contained, digital temperature display and control, straight front glass, (4) tempered glass sliding doors with door handles, LED interior lighting, (5) stainless steel solid-bottom shelves, digital temperature display and control, black exterior color, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 1/6 HP, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.