Turbo Air TARB-36 Description
The Turbo Air TARB-24 countertop charbroiler has six 15,000-BTU burners for a total 90,000 BTUs of heating power. Each burner is controlled individually with a knob on the front. The top has reversible, cast iron grates, so it can prepare both dense burgers and delicate cuts of fish. Using natural gas to produce a flame, the high-capacity burners give the user precise control when cooking each dish.
The Turbo Air TARB-24 Radiance charbroiler has manual controls and a heat-resistant on/off knob. The radiant is constructed of cast iron, which will not become brittle when heated and cooled repeatedly. Made of stainless steel, the body and legs are built to withstand constant use.
- Durable, stainless steel burners, top, front, sides, and legs
- Cast iron radiant can endure repeated cooling and heating
- Bull-nose front extension can hold plates
- 6 burners, each with an adjustable standing pilot
- Reversible, cast iron grate is suitable for both heavy and delicate menu items
- Controls are manual
- Full-width grease pan can be removed and cleaned out
- On/off knob resists heat, preventing burns
- 2-in. stainless steel legs support the unit
- Part of the Radiance series
- 90,000 total BTUs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 30 in. D x 13 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
Radiance Charbroiler, countertop, natural gas, 36″ wide, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate and wrap, heavy duty cast iron radiant and grates (6) burners with manual controls, removable grease pan, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2″ stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 90,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.