Turbo Air TASM-24 Description
Using the Turbo Air TASM-24 Radiance salamander, kitchens can put the finishing touch on a dish before it’s served to customers. To brown steaks, melt cheese, and toast bread, users can place plates on four different positions within the chamber. The closer the plate is to the burner, the higher the heat transfer, and the grid can be pulled out for convenient loading and unloading.
The Turbo Air TASM-24 salamander is powered by natural gas and delivers 25,000 BTU. When grease and cheese drip to the bottom of the chamber, the pan can be removed for cleaning, and the broiler’s sides, front, interior, and grid are made of stainless steel.
- Can be mounted on a range, wall, or countertop
- Spring-balanced stainless steel grid rolls out for loading and unloading plates
- Grid has 4 locking positions to move food close to the burner
- Removable grease pan eases cleaning
- Front, sides, and interior are stainless steel
- Includes range-mounting brackets
- 25,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 201/2 in. D x 19 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- Adjustable gas valve
Radiance Salamander, gas, 24″W, range/wall mount or countertop, adjustable gas valve, roll-out spring balanced stainless steel grid with (4) locking positions, removable grease pan, stainless steel front, sides & interior, total 25,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.