The Turbo Air TBB-1SB-N6 one-section bar refrigerator provides 7.5-cubic-foot interior space for accommodating wine bottles and beer cans. The interior is constructed of painted galvanized steel with a reinforced stainless steel floor for durability. LED lighting illuminates the interior while foamed-in-place insulation retains cold air. To maximize storage space, the polyethylene-coated wire shelves can be adjusted.
The exterior is constructed of black, vinyl-coated galvanized steel for a sleek finish, and the self-closing door is equipped with handles that are easy for users to grip. The Turbo Air TBB-1SB-N6 bar refrigerator has a forced-air cooling system that balances the temperature to ensure it maintains 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The side-mount compressor unit simplifies maintenance without removal since it is easy to access.
- 7.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Exterior is constructed of black, vinyl-coated galvanized steel
- Reinforced stainless steel countertop
- Interior is constructed of painted galvanized steel with a reinforced stainless steel floor
- Self-closing door with easy-to-grip handles
- LED interior lighting provides visibility
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 2 polyethylene-coated wire shelves are adjustable
- Uses hydrocarbon R600A refrigerant
- Forced-air cooling system balances temperature
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Side-mount compressor unit is accessible for maintenance
Dimensions and Utilities
- 235/8 in. W x 341/8 in. D x 421/4 in. H
- 1.3 A, 1/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Back Bar Cooler, one-section, 23.63″ W x 32-1/8″D x 37-3/4″H, 7.5 cu.ft., self-contained, (2) PE coated adjustable shelves, LED interior light, stainless steel countertop & black laminated exterior, stainless steel door liners & interior floor, white powder coated galvanized steel interior top & walls, (1) door with lock, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.