The Turbo Air TBB-3SG-N Super Deluxe two-section bar refrigerator holds cans and bottles on six polyethylene-coated wire shelves that are resistant to corrosion. A variety of product heights are accommodated in the cabinet since the shelves can be adjusted. The interior is made of stainless steel, so it is easy to clean and durable for heavy use. LED lighting keeps the interior illuminated to showcase various products.
Two double-pane, Low-E glass doors provide visibility of products, and the black exterior finish offers a modern look. Accessing the interior is simple since the handles on the doors have an ergonomic design. The self-closing door design helps retain the cold air within the cabinet. Constructed of stainless steel, the countertop can be used for prepping garnishes.
Maintaining temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the Turbo Air TBB-3SG-N Super Deluxe back bar cooler uses R-290 refrigerant to cool the interior. Balanced temperatures and quick cooling in the cabinet are provided by the forced air cooling system. Since the compressor is mounted on the side of the refrigerator, it is easy to access for maintenance. The condenser uses a filter to capture dust and a brush to remove it, preventing premature system malfunctions and failures.
- Bottles and cans are held on (3) 25-in. x 193/8-in. right shelves and (3) 291/4-in. x 193/8-in. left shelves
- Wire shelves have a polyethylene coating to resist corrosion
- Shelves adjust to accommodate varying product heights
- Stainless steel interior simplifies cleaning and resists dents
- Product is visible in the cabinet since the interior is illuminated by LED lighting
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to keep cold temperatures inside and create structure
- Stainless steel countertop construction is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Galvanized steel exterior is heavy duty for commercial use
- Black vinyl coating gives the exterior a contemporary feel
- 4-in. swivel casters offer smooth mobility
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.8 A, 1/3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 69 in. W x 301/4 in. D x 421/8 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- R-290 refrigerant maintains temperatures ranging from 33-38 degrees F
- Balanced temperatures and fast cooling in the cabinet with a forced air cooling system
- Compressor is easy to access for servicing since it is mounted on the side
- Dust is captured on the filter and brushed off 2-3 times each day with the self-cleaning condenser device
- Coating on the evaporator is corrosion resistant
Heavy-Duty Door Construction
- 2 double-pane, Low-E glass doors provide visibility into the cabinet
- Ergonomic handles make it easy to open the doors
- Self-closing door design helps retain cold air
- Door locks eliminate unauthorized access to the product
Back Bar Cooler, two-section, glass doors, 69″W x 27-1/4″D x 37-1/8″H, 23 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, side mount, front breathing, (6) PE coated adjustable shelves, LED interior light, black laminated exterior & stainless steel countertop, stainless steel interior floor, powder coated galvanized steel interior top & walls, (2) glass doors-double pane with locks, Low-E glass, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.