The Turbo Air TBC-36SB-GF-N glass chiller comes with a black vinyl exterior that hides dirt and debris. The stainless steel countertop is easy to clean and resistant to scratching. Its interior is also stainless steel for ease of cleaning and durability. Cold air is retained with polyurethane insulation, and this creates structure. Glasses and plates can be separated by polyethylene dividers.
With a self-contained refrigeration system, this unit is easy to service since all the components are built together. The evaporator coil has ice melted off it with the manual defrost system. Temperatures range from -5 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to the R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The Turbo Air TBC-36SB-GF-N glass chiller has a side-mounted refrigeration system that is easily accessible.
- Holds (93) 8-in. mugs or (227) 10-oz. steins
- Fits into various establishments with its black vinyl exterior
- Countertop is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean and minor damage resistant
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure
- Polyethylene-coated dividers can be used to separate glasses from plates
- Easy to move thanks to the (5) 4-in.-dia. casters
- 115 V/60 HZ/1 ph, 1.6 A, 1/3 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 363/4 in. W x 281/2 in. D x 381/4 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- The self-cleaning condenser cleans dust and debris daily to maintain performance
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigeration maintains cool temperatures ranging from -5 to 15 degrees F
- Manual defrost system melts ice off the evaporator coil
- Compressor is side mounted so it is easy to access for maintenance
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Refrigeration system is self-contained for simple service
Glass Chiller & Froster, 36.75″W, 9.31 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, side mount, self-contained, (5) PE coated durable shelves, (1) sliding lid, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (5) casters standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.