The Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N Super Deluxe two-section glass chiller keeps cups frosted to keep beer, cocktails, and other drinks cold and crisp. The cabinet accommodates (140) 8-inch mugs or (386) 10-ounce steins. Temperatures in the unit remain between -5 and 15 degrees Fahrenheit with the self-contained refrigeration system and hydrocarbon refrigerant. In the cabinet, the contents are cooled quickly since it is a direct cooling type unit. Eliminating dust accumulation on the condenser, the self-cleaning device brushes dust off two to three times a day.
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insultation retains the cold temperatures while creating structure for the cabinet. The lids glide open easily, so staff members can access glasses quickly. There is a stainless steel countertop on the Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N Super Deluxe two-section glass froster, providing durability and resisting corrosion. Thanks to the black exterior finish, the chiller offers a professional feel and fits into most design schemes.
- Chills glasses to keep drinks cold and crisp
- Holds (140) 8-in. mugs or (386) 10-oz. steins
- Lids glide open for quick, easy access to the interior
- Stainless steel countertop is easy to clean and heavy duty
- Black vinyl exterior is durable and fits into virtually any decor
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior withstands heavy use
- Interior is made of stainless steel to simplify cleanup and resist corrosion
- High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Easy to move with (5) 4-in. casters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.7 A, 1/3 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 50 in. W x 281/2 in. D x 381/4 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Refrigeration system is self-contained, so it is easy to service
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures between -5 and 15 degrees F
- Direct cooling type system quickly cools the air and glasses
- Manual defrost system keeps the system running smoothly
- Compressor is side mounted to make it accessible for service
- Condenser uses a self-cleaning device to eliminate dust accumulation that can cause a system failure
- Evaporator is coated to protect it against corrosion
Super Deluxe Glass Chiller & Froster, 50″W, 13.85 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, side mount, self-contained, (5) PE coated durable shelves, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (5) casters standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.