Turbo Air TBC-50SD-N6 Description
The Turbo Air TBC-50SD-N6 bottle cooler uses R-600A refrigerant to keep temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Cool air is evenly circulated in the cabinet with the forced-air cooling system. To reduce the risk of a premature system failure, dust is removed from the condenser with a self-cleaning device. Its refrigeration system is mounted on the side and self-contained for accessibility when it needs maintenance.
Drinks are separated in the cabinet with three polyethylene-coated dividers that resist corrosion. It is able to accommodate 18 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 22.8 cases of 12-ounce cans. A built-in bottle opener enables staff to quickly serve customers, while the cap catcher prevents a hazardous work area by collecting all the caps. The Turbo Air TBC-50SD-N6 bottle cooler is completely constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Holds 18 cases of 12-oz. bottles
- Holds 22.8 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Cold air is retained with the high-density polyurethane insulation
- Entire cabinet is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- 3 polyethylene dividers resist corrosion and can be used to separate various drinks
- Bottle cap opener is built in to make serving quick
- Cap catcher prevents caps from falling into the floor
- (5) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters help users move the cabinet as needed
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.7 A, 1/5 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 50 in. W x 301/2 in. D x 381/4 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- All system components are built together
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the side to be accessible for maintenance
- Bottles on top are chilled first with the forced-air cooling system
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- System failure is prevented by the self-cleaning feature removing dust from the condenser
- R-600A refrigerant
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 50″W, 13.5 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, (3) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener & catcher, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lids, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, (5) casters standard, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.