The Turbo Air TBC-65SB-N6 forced-air bottle cooler comes with four adjustable dividers, so the operator can organize drinks by type or brand. It accommodates (22) 24 packs of 12-ounce bottles or (32.5) 24 packs of 12-ounce cans. To resist corrosion, dents, and scratches, its interior is made of stainless steel, and its wear-resistant black vinyl exterior is designed to fit into most settings. Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place in the refrigerator to keep cold air inside and add strength. A bottle cap opener is integrated into the exterior for convenience, and its cap catcher keeps the floor clean.
Maintaining temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the Turbo Air TBC-65SB-N6 bottle cooler uses eco-friendly R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant. A forced-air cooling system ensures cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet. Dirt and dust that collects on the condenser is removed by a brush that automatically runs two to three times a day, ensuring the system is protected against premature malfunctions.
- 18.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Accommodates (22) 24 packs of 12-oz. bottles
- Accommodates (32.5) 24 packs of 12-oz. cans
- 4 adjustable dividers enable users to organize drinks by type or brand
- Stainless steel interior is heavy duty and facilitates cleanup
- Black vinyl exterior resists wear and tear
- Built-in, removable bottle cap opener and cap catcher provide convenience and prevent messes
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and creates structure
- (5) 4-in. swivel casters create mobility for cleaning and servicing
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps the cabinet cold
- Forced-air cooling distributes air evenly and quickly throughout the cabinet
- Components in the system are built together for user-friendly maintenance
- Condenser’s self-cleaning device removes dust buildup and lengthens the lifespan of the system
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 643/8 in. W x 301/2 in. D x 381/4 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Bottle Cooler, 64.38″W, 18.5 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, (4) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener & catcher, (2) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, (5) casters standard, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.