Turbo Air TBC-80SB-N Description
The Turbo Air TBC-80SB-N forced air bottle cooler accommodates a large capacity of bottles and cans that can be accessed through three sliding lids. Bottles and cans may be organized by type or brand since five adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers are included. A bottle cap opener and cap catcher are built into the cabinet, so staff can quickly open bottles without slowing down service; however, these can be removed. The refrigeration system uses R-290 refrigerant to maintain a 33 to 38 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, and the forced air cooling system ensures items on top are cooled first. The Turbo Air TBC-80SB-N forced air bottle cooler has a stainless steel exterior coated in a wear-resistant black vinyl coating to provide a professional look.
- Holds (30.8) 24-pack cases of 12-oz. bottles
- Holds (43.2) 24-pack cases of 12-oz. cans
- 5 adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers allow operators to organize the product
- Access products with the 3 sliding lids
- Built-in bottle cap opener and cap catcher are removable
- Finished with a durable black vinyl coating
- Polyurethane insulation has been foamed in place for structure and cold air retention
- (7) 4-in. swivel casters offer mobility for cleaning and servicing
- Locks on the front set keep the cooler in place when needed
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1/3 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 801/2 in. W x 301/2 in. D x 381/4 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
- 33-38 degree F temperature range
- Bottles on top are cooled first with the forced air cooling system
- Self-cleaning device brushes the condenser 2-3 times per day for dust removal
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- System is self-contained, so it is easy to service
- Side-mounted compressor is accessible for maintenance
Bottle Cooler, 80.50″W, 22.6 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, (5) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener & catcher, (3) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, (7) casters standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.